Creta Houses in a French podcast
This Wednesday 10th February 2021, Creta Houses participated in a podcast on a French radio station, Radio Immo. We were invited by André Perrissel - President of the World Property Business Club - and Eléa Melchior - Team Leader, Agence Étoile Paris Rive Gauche - to speak on the subject of "real estate without borders" which this time was dedicated to Crete.
Our aim was to formalise our entry into the French property market by describing the many opportunities that the Cretan market represents for French investors.
Here are the questions we answered:
- Introduce us to your company.
- Crete, in a few words.
- What impact has the health crisis had on the economy in Crete?
- How do you analyse your property market - type of property, price range, location?
- The share of foreign investors?
- How many links with France, what is the transport time?
- What are the opportunities for French people to invest in Crete?
- Can you give us examples of properties you are offering for sale? of your last sales?
You are of course invited to go and discover our performance thanks to this link :